30 Watt Street, Gosford, NSW 2250
$300 per week
Multiple studios available designed to combine designer finishes with space and light they offer a superb lifestyle choice for those seeking convenient, low maintenance living in the heart of Gosford CBD.
– Built in robe and split system air conditioning to living/bedroom space
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances and electric cook top
– Separate bathroom features floor-to-ceiling tiles
– Balcony off the bedroom with the expansive use of frosted glass
– Swipe card access to your level and apartment for added security
– Shared common area with secure basement parking
– Video intercom access from the apartment
– Coin operated laundry facilities
– Secure complex with swipe card access with 24/7 CCTV cameras to the common areas
Located only a stroll from Gosford’s waterfront and gourmet cafe’s & restaurants.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.
Please kindly contact Jo 0406 857 251 for any further enquires.
© 2021 Whome Group. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty, or representation about it. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a series of web pages that explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
• To personalise user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
• To facilitate services provided by us
We may share your personal information with our business partners for facilitating the services provided