306/1 Vermont Crescent, Riverwood, NSW 2210
$440 per week
This spacious modern 2 bedroom apartment is located in the new urban hub of Washington Park. This property offers lifestyle apartment living within the master planned community. With easy access to the M5 and only 20kms to the CBD.
– Reverse cycle air conditioning
– 2 oversized bedrooms with built-in
– Stainless steel kitchen appliances
– Stone bench tops, mirror splash backs
– LED under cupboard lighting
– Wool carpets, efficient LED down lights
– Data/TV points in living and main bedroom
– Recessed mirrored cabinets in bathroom
– Internal laundry with dryer
– Security building, security intercom
– Coles, Woolworths, cafes and restaurants 1km away
– Morris Iemma Sports Centre within 150m
– Seven schools and child care only 1 km away
– Free community events within precinct
– Two golf courses within 3kms
– 28 hectares of parkland only 400m away
– Boating and water facilities 12 minutes away
– Cycle tracks connect surrounding area and parks
– Scenic walkways connecting to Washington Park
Please kindly contact Jo 0406 857 251 for any further enquires.
© 2021 Whome Group. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty, or representation about it. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a series of web pages that explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
• To personalise user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
• To facilitate services provided by us
We may share your personal information with our business partners for facilitating the services provided