222/8 Roland Street, Rouse Hill, NSW 2155
$500 per week
This near new two bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is located in the soughtafter Parklands Estate in the Phoenix Apartments.
With a view overlooking the park lands, pool, tennis court and only a short walk to the metro Tallawong station (750M) this unit is sure to impress.
– Good sized main bedroom with mirror built in robe
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, quality stainless steel appliances including microwave, dishwasher and gas Smeg cooktop & oven.
– Ample cupboard and bench space.
– Spacious and versatile living area offers plenty of natural lighting and opens out onto the balcony area.
– Sleek bathroom is wall to floor tiling and Internal laundry equipped with dryer.
– Allocated car space in the security car park and visitors parking available
– Ducted reverse cycle Air Conditioning, video intercom, security swipe entry and lift access.
– Short drive to Rouse Hill Town Centre filled with a variety of specialty shops, restaurants, cinema as well as Rouse Hill Village shopping center.
– Metro at door step
– Access to the pool, tennis court and Parklands
Please kindly contact Jo 0406 857 251 for any further enquires.
© 2021 Whome Group. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty, or representation about it. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a series of web pages that explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
• To personalise user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
• To facilitate services provided by us
We may share your personal information with our business partners for facilitating the services provided