502D/14J Mentmore Avenue, Rosebery NSW 2018
Sophisticated Inner City Apartment at it’s Finest- High Level View
This stylish spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment is designed for easy living in the heart of Rosebery’s emerging lifestyle hub; only 4km to the CBD, close by to an array of restaurants such as ‘Kitchen by Mike’, ‘AllPress Cafe’, and a short stroll to ‘The Grounds’ and ‘Salt Meats Cheese’.
This two bedroom apartment has been crafted to maximise space, natural light with an easy flowing floor plan to ensure generous living with form, function and stylish finishes throughout.
– Spacious sun-filled living area and dinning area
– Lush carpeted bedroom with built-in
– Sleek designer kitchen with stone bench tops and European appliances
– Entertainer’s balcony with court yard
– Internal laundry dryer included
– car space in secure garage
– Walk to cafes and restaurants
– Walk to Turruwul Park and playground, tennis courts
– Close to Green Square station with one stop to Central station
– Numerous bus routes can take you directly to the CBD, UNSW, Eastern Suburbs best beaches and the Airport.
– 10 minutes drive to the Airport
Please kindly contact Jo 0406 857 251 for any further enquires.
© 2021 Whome Group. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty, or representation about it. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a series of web pages that explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
• To personalise user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
• To facilitate services provided by us
We may share your personal information with our business partners for facilitating the services provided