G402/620 Botany Road, Alexandria, NSW 2015
READY TO MOVE IN BEFORE CHRISTMAS -16 x BRAND NEW APARTMENTS. Vibrancy, and the convenience of living in the heart of Alexandria. Contemporary, well designed and beautifully presented, this engaging apartment delivers an exceptional urban retreat overlooking the gardens. Generously proportioned rooms with free-flowing design creating an inviting environment for comfortable living and entertaining.
1. Architecturally designed, clever planning and functional layout
2. Luxurious and timeless finishes featuring a neutral pallet of marble and oak-style floorboards
3. Lush outdoor green spaces, cages and amenities on site
4. Centrally located within 5km of Sydney CBD and bus stop at your door
5. Private and Public schools nearby
6. Easy walking distance to Green Square Rail which offers a one stop trip to Central station
7. Surrounding are some of Sydney’s most popular eateries, cafes and pubs
8. There are plentiful options to relax and enjoy nature steps to multiple parks
9. Short distance to Woolworths, BWS, IGA and the nearby medical centre
10. It’s a quick, easy drive to world-class beaches including Bondi and Coogee
Rates (Estimated Per quarter):
Water – $189
Council – $240
Strata – $850
Please kindly contact Leon 0413 288 998 for any further enquires.
© 2021 Whome Group. This information has been obtained from sources believed reliable. We have not verified it and make no guarantee, warranty, or representation about it. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. You and your advisors should conduct a careful, independent investigation of the property to determine to your satisfaction the suitability of the property for your needs.
We will never (and will not allow any third party to) use the statistical analytics tool to track or to collect any Personally Identifiable Information (PII) of visitors to our site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any Personally Identifiable Information from any source unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
The Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) is an industry body that develops standards and guidelines to support online business processes. It has produced a series of web pages that explain how cookies work and how they can be managed.
• To personalise user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
• To send periodic emails
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
• To facilitate services provided by us
We may share your personal information with our business partners for facilitating the services provided